Often times, I find it difficult to figure out what I want to eat. The main reason is that I’m already tired from work to even be bothered thinking. Since I moved to Dubai, I have been cooking my own food because of three main reasons – it’s cost effective, healthy and I enjoy it. But then, there are still moments that I get lazy and just want to be done with it. So today, I’m going to share with you my quickest and most favorite recipe to date – Quick and Easy Tuna Recipe ala Shannen. It is easy yet delicious and will just take less than 10 minutes of your time. Not bad, eh.
So here we go.
For this, you will just need the following.
- 1 can of Tuna (I used Century Tuna Hot & Spicy for this dish but you can use any brand of your choice.)
- Chopped Onions (Depends on your preference but for this specific dish, I used red onions.)
- 2 Eggs
- Olive Oil (you can use any oil that you like but since I started eating healthy, I am using olive oil)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Heat pan then put olive oil.
- Saute onions until brown.
- Mix the canned tuna. (I did not put any salt and pepper as Century Tuna is already seasoned. If you are using other brands, you may put salt and pepper to taste.)
- Mix the 2 eggs and stir until cooked.
- Garnish with parsley then serve.
And the final product. Enjoy your Quick and Easy Tuna Recipe!